Monday, June 28, 2010

Weaning progress

This weekend I worked on eliminating the afternoon nursing session and it went pretty well. When she would ask to nurse I would offer her a sippy cup or some food and she happily took it, even while sitting in my lap. It seems she didn't want to nurse, she was just hungry. My breast were pretty full and in pain by Sunday morning but we worked through it and this morning I was less full. My body is adjusting. Next weekend we will work on eliminating the before nap nursing. I'm guessing that one will be more difficult.

This is my last week to pump at work. Just once per day to ease my body off of it. I've been doing this for a year. I don't even know what to do with all of this extra time now that I'm not pumping 4 times a day! Maybe that's why I'm blogging again.

No comments: